IFERA Bogota 2016 – INALDE Business School
Family Business Day
An innovative international congress aimed at family businesses.
29th -30th June 2016
For the first time take place in the Americas the largest event aimed at family businesses. INALDE Business School, University of La Sabana, is the host chosen to be the main promotor of development and professionalization of the family business in the region. Family Business Day 2016 Bogota is a unique opportunity to interact with family business entrepreneurs and scholars from all over the world. World-class family business entrepreneurs will share their experiences on various aspects of leading and managing a family firm. Their insights will be complemented with reflections from renowned scholars from the field.
In 2016, IFERA Family Business Day will expand to a two-day event. Every attendee will have the facility to design their own program. You can choose the teacher and the subject of your interest, with experts on topics such as family, ownership and business strategy, also succession and entrepreneurship.
14 of the most influential scholars in the area will participate with nationalities from Spain, United States, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia, France, and Italy. During FBD, translation services from Spanish to English will be offered for the main conferences and the English Track.
- Evolution and development of family businesses
- Management of intergenerational relationships
- Models for multigenerational companies
- Best practices of family businesses
- Entrepreneurship in family businesses
- Family dynamics
- Corporate social responsibility in the family firm
- Succession in family businesses
- Communication in the family business
- Psychological Ownership in the family business
- The role of women in the family business
- Management of ownership in the family firm
- Valuation of family businesses
- The role of the family council
Please click here to download the digital brochure