IFERA 2016 Emerging Scholar Award
International Family Enterprise Research Academy (IFERA)
DEADLINE APRIL 30, 2016
The International Family Enterprise Research Academy (IFERA) is dedicated to facilitating and promoting the advancement of family business research by encouraging scholarly and rigorous research practices derived from all accepted methods of inquiry and philosophical traditions. This award aims to acknowledge and honour a new generation of family business scholars whose research programme and publications are deemed to hold significant promise to increase extant knowledge in the broad area of family business.
2000 € award sponsored by IFERA.
WHO MAY APPLY? PhD Graduates between the last 4-7 years with evidence of lead authorship of two ‘A’ publications, and two others that are independent of the PhD supervisor and/or mentor.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PROPOSAL SUBMISSION PROCESS
Before the deadline of April 30, 2016, go to https://www.softconf.com/h/ifera2016 to complete the submission process. Please make sure that you have the following ready because they are required before you can complete the submission process:
- •One page document indicating:
- •Year of graduation and brief employment history (including current place of employment)
- •Abstracts of articles as specified (two A publications and at least two published articles authored independent of supervisor and/or mentor.
- •Statement from institution (e.g. senior Professor) regarding teaching practice and quality.
- •Statement of application discussing merits of application. In addition to the abovementioned, this should include reference to professional service to scholarly family business organizations.
- •Upload this file in Word or PDF format
- •Brief Curriculum Vita - Upload a file
You can also find links for online submission at http://ifera2016.ifera.org/ . No email or hard copies will be accepted.
CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- •Quality of publications
- •Adherence to the best practices of the research philosophy and tradition employed
- •Potential significance, impact, and contributions of publications to the family business field